Wondering what types of things you can give? Here are a few ideas to get your juices flowing.
- Dry erase markers & erasers
- Ruled Paper
- Paper towels
- Snack bars
- Juice boxes
- Field trip ideas
- Sports equipment
Check out some things other people have given.
- Jamba Juice introduced the kids to smoothies.
- Nona Baker and Charles Hicks provided funds for an entire curriculum of books and materials for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Adam McMath and John Gress gave their time and things to produce a video for Saturday Place, used to spread the news about the program.
- Chase Bank in Elgin, Illinois gave blank ledger notebooks, which the students use to log their positive behavior.
- John McLean, Chef of Sono Wood Fired, gave his time and things by hosting a field trip at his restaurant where the kids learned to make their own pizzas.
- EJ Tolentino gave Ensure chocolate milk to add to the kids’ healthy lunches.
- Equinox Fitness gave fitness membership passes for a silent auction benefitting Saturday Place.
- Franz De Guzman of FIA Modern, along with members of the UIC Dance Group, gave their time to teach the students a hip-hop dance during a Saturday Place gym session.
- Rockit Bar and Grill gave their space to host several Saturday Place fundraisers.
- The Hyatt Regency Chicago gave their time by teaching the kids proper table manners and pastry-making, and showing them where Barack Obama first learned he was the new President of the United States.
- Melody Kimmel gave her time to provide media training for Rashied so he can best communicate his story and the mission of Saturday Place.
- Aloha Documents gave their things by donating their printing services for Saturday Place event invitations and marketing materials.
- DJ Brian Sabado gave his time and DJ talents to perform at the Cocktails for Brighter Tomorrows fundraiser.
- Iron Oaks Facility gave their time to teach our students and volunteers about teamwork through fun outdoor activities.
- Misha Media gave their time and things by donating a photography session for a silent auction benefitting Saturday Place.
What will you give?
Make a promise today.Give Things